6th Annual "Teach a Child to Fish Day" Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Time & Location
About the Event
Pond Hopper Nation will be hosting it's 6th Annual "Teach a Child to Fish Day" April 16th 2022 in Lake Havasu City, Arizona at the Lake Havasu State Park Windsor #4.
The "Teach a Child to Fish Day" will be from 8 am - 3 pm.
We are anticipating that this years event will be the largest ever. Create lifelong memories at our Teach A Child To Fish Day Event! All children participating are required to pay a $5 registration fee per child (100% of registration proceeds go towards funding this event). EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE for $5.00! EARLY BIRD ticket holders are guranteed their child receives a fishing rod, t-shirt, and tackle! EARLY BIRD Tickets are limited to first 400 children, so purchase while supplies last!
For more information about the event, or if you have any questions, would like to sponsor a child with a fishing rod, or would like to volunteer. Please contact us at: email@example.com or call 214-930-7515
- EARLY BIRD TICKET$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- Pond Hopper Nation - T-shirt$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Pond Hopper Nation HAT$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Sponsor a Child$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- Business Sponsor$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service fee0$0